Pregnancy is a wonderful period in life of nearly every woman. If you decided to deliver this baby, you will ever hardly be sorry about it. Every its part is something special; you should enjoy your every day of pregnancy, despite all possible discomforts. Remember, that you are expecting a child, your very own baby, and he or she is growing and developing inside of you. You and your baby will be growing together as months go by. Here are some things, you may look forward to expect.
What will be going on with you during the First Trimester (3rd – 12th pregnancy weeks)?
• Frequent mood changes are possible
• Your breasts become fuller, and you may feel them somewhat sore, the areolas around your nipples usually get darker;
• During this period of your pregnancy, you may gain 3 – 5 pounds;
• You may experience nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, even fatigue
• Your urinating becomes more frequent, you see your vaginal discharge increased.
• Your baby’s hair begins to grow;
• Extremities, eyelids, and other features of your little one’s face become fully formed and developed;
• Your baby weighs a little more than one pound and he becomes from 1 inch to about 4 inches long by the end of the 12th week of your pregnancy;
• Your baby’s kidneys begin to send his urine to your bladder.
What will be going on with you during the Second Trimester (13th – 25th pregnancy weeks)
• You experience more carvings for certain dishes;
• During this trimester you usually gain 6 – 16 pounds;
• You begin to feel your baby’s movements;
• Changes in your mood now begin milder, you are calmer, can soothe yourself easily;
• Your body becomes somewhat “more plumpy”, now you look like pregnant, your belly is seen by this time;
• It is not so pleasant, but you may suffer from increased perspiration;
• Your morning sickness becomes milder, or it may disappear at all.
• Your baby can swallow, he hears everything quite well, and he also begins to move his little eyes;
• By the end of your 25th week of pregnancy, your little one is to weight about 2 pounds;
• Baby becomes more active, now you can feel him any time;
• Your doctor is able to listen to your baby’s heartbeat, as it becomes audible;
• He has all his organs formed and they only keep developing now;
• Your baby’s sleep patterns are developed.
What will be going on with you during the Third Trimester (26th – 40th pregnancy weeks)
• By this time you usually have 15 – 35 pounds gained;
• You may possibly be suffering from lower back pain;
• Your breast fluid leakage becomes increased;
• You feel your baby moving and kicking stronger and more often;
• Your stretch marks become visible;
• You feel it is difficult for you to sit, and you can not spend much time in the same position, you have to change it nearly every 10 minutes.
• By the end of the third trimester, your baby will weight about 8 pounds and he is 15 – 20 inches long;
• Baby’s bones become harder;
• Your little one sucks his tiny fingers and toes almost all the time, he is awake;
• He kicks and stretches often;
• By the end of the pregnancy period, your baby usually turns in his birthing position it is usually head down, but other positions are also possible.